Friday, May 8, 2009
Jacob's First Piano Recital!
A couple of weeks ago Jacob had his very first piano recital! He did so good! He was funny, the whole week before he kept asking me what he should do if he messes up. Should he start over or just keep going. He did great and only messed up once. He gave a great bow at the end that of course we did not get a picture of! Thanks Aunt Sarah for being a great teacher!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awesome job Jake!
I didn't know Sarah taught piano. Isn't it funny how we get so nervous for our kids? Tell Jake way to go from us!
I can't believe how big he is! It is so much fun to watch our kids try new things.
I remember the old piano recital days! Good job Jake and Brenna too! It was great to see you the other day!
He is such a big boy!! I bet he sounded wonderful!
Cute pics of the kids in all their funny poses. You are so good to have your kids in piano. I keep saying one day. Jacob looks so grown up sitting at the piano.
Post a Comment