Friday, February 19, 2010
Jacob's Class Presentation!
Jacob's class has been studying the Presidents and did a presentation in front of the school today!!! Each person gave a quick fact about their President and then they all memorized a little skit they all gave together. It was cute and Jake did a great job! Even Mike got to come watch! I love his new school! Seeing what the school does every morning to welcome them to school completely amazed me. So glad we are finally going to the school district we have wanted our kids in. It was so cool! Mike and I were in awe and loved it! We did nothing even remotely this fun when we were in elementary school. The songs, chants, sayings, ect... were neat and uplifting and all the kids were really into it! We were totally impressed and I think their principal is amazing! No wonder they were voted a Model School the first year they were open!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment