Happy 10th Birthday Jacob!!!
Love this kid!!!
Jacob had his tenth birthday! This kid is AWESOME! We woke up this morning from a crazy night! Bad thunderstorms with tornadoes and another earthquake! Crazy! We got word of no school this morning because of flash flooding and boy was Jake excited. What a birthday present! He is such a relaxed and caring kid! I love it! I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he chose Home Run Sliders! So off Mike went to retrieve dinner! It was yummy! We then opened presents and followed that up with some of my signature moist chocolate cake! My kids always choose this cake for their birthday! It is pretty good I must say! He loved all his presents and all the kids had fun!Yummy Dinner!

Grandma and Grandpa Hansen gave him this because he is starting basketball soon!

Sure wish and hope the Thunder would actually get to play this year! Dumb Strike!
On to the cake!
I had a present that was to big to wrap so we had Jake just close his eyes while dad brought it out! Well Dad decided to tease him in usual Dad style and bring this out instead! Jacob was not thrilled! HAHA
What a stud!
Luke enjoyed it!
Leif wanted so bad to play with Jake's toys! Poor kid was so enthralled and could hardly wait for Jacob to give him the go ahead!
I LOVE THIS BOY OF MINE!!!!!

2 comments:
Best picture ever...Happy Birthday Jake!
i cannot believe he is 10!! he is sooooo cute too! get ready for all the phone calls from little girls!! Happy Birthday Jake!
Post a Comment