Lily loves her Grandpa! She is always wanting to hug and cuddle every chance she gets!! What a lucky Grandpa!!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
EASTER!!!
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday at my parents house! We had lots of yummy food and spent the day with family! The Easter Bunny hid an incredible amount of eggs and Jacob raked in 129 of them! He also made 12 dollars in gold coins thanks to Grandma Bushman! I have begun to realize how much I love living by family and the joy it brings to my kids to be around grandparents and cousins. I never lived next to my grandparents or any cousins growing up and it is fun to see how close my kids are to my mom and dad and to their two cousins here. I hope the kids grow up to be the best of friends!
What a poser!!!
We had to keep telling Jake to let the girls get some of the eggs. Although Brenna held her own!!
Lily and Brenna will both be in school together next year!! Fun times!!!
Doesn't Mike look excited!!!
This is the bounty Jacob received from the easter bunny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Everybody looks so cute :)
So, what are you going to do with all those eggs?!
We got to live by cousins for a few years, and I LOVED it! I love it now when my kids get to hang out with cousins. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
I wish I got 129 eggs. No wait, I think I would gain Mike's 10 pounds that he lost. I love watching the kids have a blast on holidays. Glad to see you guys are having fun.
You said you didn't get good pictures? I love the one of them waiting by the door! And the one of Lily with Art. Such fun.
I am jealous! I wish I lived by my family. Heather, you look so good. Your kids are just adorable! Glad to see that you had a fun Easter. It was snowy here so, our easter egg hunt was inside the church.
oh my goodness! what a stash. i hope that easter bunny visits my house next year! heather you look so good!
Looks like y'all had a great Easter! I'm coming for the money next year! Do big kids get to hunt?!
Heather your family looks so cute. Mike looked like Jason-- he was doen with all the Easter activities. I love Lily's dress.
I saw that you were coming to Utah in June. I will be there for three weeks in June before we move. we need to get together.
Kellie
I love Lily's dress. I can't believe all those eggs.
That's a REALLY cute picture of you!
Post a Comment