It has been exactly three days with no throw up or diarrhea!!! I have had a sick child since two days after Christmas this year! We have had RSV, Strep Throat, and the Stomach Bug over and over again! Thank goodness for Grandma Bushman who was able to lend some cuddling time while we were all sick at the same time. This last stomach bug really did a number on the whole family. Mike lost 10 pounds, I lost 4, and Leif lost 2. I am not sure how much Jake and Lily lost, I never weighed them. Bring on the warm weather!!!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad that everyone is feeling better. Lucky you for being able to have your mom near by!
it's about time! i sincerely hope that you guys stay well for a LONG LONG time!
Awww! Cute picture of your mom with the kids. I'm so glad you're all feeling better!
hopefully you guys stay healthy. i've been laid out all weekend sick and i'm just crossing my fingers that my kids stay healthy. and tell mike that he doesn't need to lose 10 more pounds. what's with that guy?
Post a Comment